Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Terminator: Salvation

The Terminator Franchise is being rebooted (a popular idea lately), and this is the trailer of the first film of a supposed planned trilogy.



This is the first teaser trailer that I have analyzed. I find that teaser trailers are an extremely effective way of hyping up a movie. It works near perfectly here.

My main problem with this trailer is that I know the film is directed by frickkin' McG. He is most famous for directing the two Charlie's Angels films. Therefore, it is hard for me to get excited for this film even with Chistian Bale in the lead, no matter what the trailer shows. Also, the whole Terminator franchise is extremely overrated. Still, good effort with the trailer.

Final Trailer Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment